Experts around the world agree that proper hydration is fundamental to fitness. But how do you know if you're getting enough water or if your hydration levels are optimal?
To address this problem, Navitas International has introduced the Hydracoach. This 'intelligent water bottle' claims to calculate one's personal hydration requirements and paces one throughout the day to achieve hydration goals.
- Priced at Rs 2,500, the bottle's features include:
- Automatically calculating a recommended hydration goal.
- Monitoring the total amount of fluid consumed though the day.
- Displaying the average amount of fluid consumed per hour.
- Displaying the amount of time elapsed for the day to reinforce proper pacing.
For further information visit: www.hydracoach.co.in