So it's 24 hours to D-day and you're nearly done with those long hours of study for the CAT. But here are a few dos and don'ts to ensure you're in top form for the exam.
What to do
- Sleep at least 8 hours so that you are well rested and your mind is fresh the next day.
- Read the instructions given on the official CAT website www.catiim.in
- Have a healthy breakfast and eat home-cooked food through the day.
- Visit the exam centre if you haven't done that already.
- Go through flash cards of the pointers you have prepared earlier.
- Go for a walk in the evening.
- Listen to soothing music.
- Practice yoga and deep breathing for relaxation.
- Engage in some light reading to keep your mind active.
- Pack your bag the night before and ensure that you have put in your admit card, identity, photo proof and other requirements.
- On the test day, reach your test center at least two hours before the allotted time slot.
- Carry an anti-glare or eye solution to the test centre if you have been using it.
What to avoid
- Sleeping at the time of the test slot on the previous day.
- Solving any more test papers.
- Going to the test centre without eating anything.
- Straining your eyes too much.
- Exerting yourself too much with any physical activity.
Be confident and stay calm, you will be able to achieve your goals. Keep your cool and give the test your best shot.
Bell the CAT!