Food fests, fun deals in Singapore, Hong Kong
What: The Singapore Food Festival 2010 will be held from July 16-25 July, with a special focus on delicacies of various Chinese dialect groups including the Hokkien, Teochew, Cantonese, Hakka and Hainanese communities.
What's cooking at the Singapore Food Festival 2010?
- Starting the 10-day festival 2010 will be Clarke Quay Food Street festival, where the length of the bridge will be transformed into a food haven offering Chinese delicacies from more than 30 famous restaurants and hawkers.
- Enjoy five buffet spreads featuring the best of Chinese dialects food at the Singapore Chinese Dialect Heritage Feast.
- Shop for knick-knacks at the Singapore River Market along the river.
- Discover interesting cooking tips from a variety of cooking classes ranging from hands-on classes to engaging cooking demonstrations.
- Participate in the online cooking game, 'Grandma's Kitchen', where you can choose and whip up your own Chinese dialect dishes.
For more information, please visit www.stb.gov.sgThe above information is provided by rediff.com only as a reader service. rediff.com does not benefit monetarily from such information.
Hong Kong attractions fun deals
What: Four Hong Kong attractions -- Ocean Park Hong Kong, Ngong Ping 360, Hong Kong Wetland Park and Madame Tussauds Hong Kong -- are celebrating summer festivities with the "Hong Kong Attractions Fun Deals" from July 1 to December 31, 2010.
Following the success of the six-month programme in early 2010, the attractions are extending the ticket admission promotional programme for another six months allowing guests who visit one of the four attractions during the period to enjoy a 10 per cent admission discount when they present their ticket stubs at any of the other three attractions.
Promotional period: July 1 to December 31, 2010
Redemption period: July 1, 2010 to January 31, 2011
- The offer is available to holders of Ngong Ping 360 tickets, Hong Kong Wetland Park tickets and Annual / Half-Year / Family Passes, Ocean Park day time/ night time admission tickets/ SmartFun Annual Passes, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong admission tickets purchased between July 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010.
- The offer is only valid at the ticketing offices of the attractions: Ngong Ping 360: Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal and Ngong Ping Village; Hong Kong Wetland Park: Main entrance; Ocean Park Hong Kong: Main Entrance or Tai Shue Wan Entrance; Madame Tussauds Hong Kong: Ticket Counter at The Peak Tower
- Each ticket / pass presented is entitled to one discount ticket only.
- The discount offer only applies to Ocean Park day time admission tickets, Ngong Ping 360 admission tickets or package tickets, Hong Kong Weland Park single-entry tickets and Madame Tussauds Hong Kong admission tickets.
For further information:
Phone: (852) 3923 2323
Hong Kong Wetland Park
Phone: (852) 2708 8885
Ngong Ping 360
Phone: (852) 3666 0606
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 2849 6966
The above information is provided by rediff.com only as a reader service. rediff.com does not benefit monetarily from such information.